ANTIBIOTICS & OTHER ANTIMICROBIALS
Home I.V. Care and Nutritional Service provides antibiotics and other antimicrobials as ordered by the patients physician, Home I.V. Care works in conjunction with the Home Health Agency who supervises patient infusions to provide most convenient delivery system based on patient factors and drug stability. Patients are supervised and monitored for signs of complications and infections related to IV therapy.
Infusion Delivery Systems
- Ambulatory Infusion Pumps (CADD PRIZM®)
- Gravity Flow Systems
- Stationary Infusion Pumps
- Syringe Infusion Pumps
- Elastomeric Infusion Devices
Clinical Pharmacy Services
- ClinicalMonitoring Including Pharmacokinetics
- Drug Selection and Dosage Regimen Design to Support Home Care
- Drug Interaction Monitoring
- Coordinated Lab Monitoring
Physicians, call 1-800-552-6576 for more information on how our program can provide therapy services for your patients.